3

Friday, August 12, 2016


My husband and I have constructed our desks, our makeshift office in our home is coming together nicely, a place where both of us can focus without the temptation of falling back into bed and taking a 'short nap'. Needless to say, a proper place for college and my gaming habits that my husband and I share together. I'm just happy that he doesn't have to sit on the floor anymore, and that he gets his prize computer instead of a P.O.S. laptop (that has misfired all of its life that I understand). Today my sponsor item is this pose that I am using which is a pack of four or five poses that can be used with this lovely cigarette. These poses are available at the Thrift Shop exclusively! Special mention to Delirium (my sponsor) for these sneakers that I am sporting, I just can't get enough of them! They are also available at the main store of Delirium. Get em while they are hot! <3 Happy Shopping!

Hair: Ruby by Catwa

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Eyes: FATEeyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Altair by Letis Tattoo

Shirt: T-Shirt Hipster Princess by Lamu Fashion

Pants: Skinny Jeans by [Cynful]

Shoes: Bow Tippy Sneakers by Delirium

Pose: Lost In Thought 2 by Something New @ Thrift Shop


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive