Right By My Side

Saturday, August 13, 2016








I guess one could say that this is the official wedding pictures of Rosetta Shackleton and Skyra Flux! I took the opportunity from my sponsor Something New whom had some great wedding poses to use them as an excuse to get our avatars officially hitched in Second Life. I know I didn't invite anyone to this 'occasion' but trust me, this was more picturesque than ceremonial. At least now I have pictures right? Haha. Thanks Ally! Now, the pictures that I have are in order with the poses that I have listed below for easier identification. My readers can pick up these three separate poses (they do not come together) at the Pose Lover & Friends Event which opens up the 15th of this month! Happy Shopping <3 

P.S. Special thanks to Striker for the new furniture and animals for the back yard... he knows how much I love to decorate! <3

Hair: Arabella by Truth

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Eyes: FATEeyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Earrings & Necklace: Moon Crystals Set by Chop Zuey

Tattoo: Auriga by Letis Tattoo

Veil: Gown Bride Prendo Te by Lamu Fashion

Dress: Abito da Sposa Ivory Wedding Gown by Bella Moda

Pose 1: First Kiss by Something New @ Pose Lover & Friends

Pose 2: Radiant Bride by Something New @ Pose Lover & Friends

Pose 3: Beautiful Bride by Something New @ Pose Lover & Friends



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive