Take It To The Limit

Monday, August 15, 2016


Ahhhhhh... if only I had a supplement that was something like coffee (less kick in the face and disgusting-ness) and brought great satisfaction. For me, that would be relaxing in a garden and forgetting everything and observing nature. Watching other organisms do their own lives instead of doing anything. My ideal relaxation technique isn't very accomplished at home or on an normal Texan day (humidity ruins it), but that is what I truly love to do. Anyways, while I am relaxing in the garden that my brother Striker had constructed for me (thanks <3) I have a few items that may be of interest to my readers! First and foremost I have Something New with this pose that I am using that has three or four other poses along with it! each pose is a little different and can accent whatever part of the body one is trying to focus on. My readers can find this at the main store of Something New! Last but not least, the boots that I am wearing are from Delirium which can be found at the main store of Delirium <3 Happy Shopping, kick back and relax with me! 

Thanks Dad for making me think of good times whenever I hear the Eagles... I correlate it with relaxation now. Here's to you. RIP.

Hair: Arabella by Truth

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Eyes: FATEeyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Altair by Letis Tattoo

Necklace: Moon Crystals Set by Chop Zuey

Dress: Dress Cute Walk White by {ViSion}

Boots: Tessie Boots by Delirium

Pose: Me & My Coffee 1 by Something New 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive