Fairly Local

Wednesday, August 17, 2016


I have bought myself some new dance moves, which I have to say I am enjoying quite well. I got tired of all those normal dances, and I quite enjoy hopping on others chimeras and dance! Of course, sometimes (more than most) people have huds that aren't visible anymore, but I tend to be a bit old school when it comes to Second Life. Simpler is better. Today I bring my readers some fun things from the Luxe Box! This is my first time purchasing the Luxe Box, but I have to say... good designers with high quality things... what's not to like? Special mention to my sponsor Delirium for these heels that are at the main store of Delirium. Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Lizz by MaiOwn!

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Eyes: FATEeyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Adrasteia by Letis Tattoo

Outfit: Miriam BodySuit w/Laces by Addams

Heels: Melody Ankle Boot by Delirium


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive