This Is What You Came For

Thursday, August 18, 2016


I love it when one of my sponsors creates something that I would enjoy wearing in real life, Legal Insanity has made a tank top and high waisted shorts that would make any girl want to scream happily. This tank top has many different colors and the shorts that go along with it also come in different colors as well, but also comes in different types of textures! Needless to say, mix and match is definitely in order thanks to Legal Insanity, and my readers can find these at the Tres Chic Event! Special mention to Delirium (I have found many of Delirium's shoes to be my favorites especially with outfits) for the cute flip flops that are available at the main store of Delirium! Happy Shopping <3

Animal: Lil Tiger Companion by MishMish

Hair: Priya by Truth

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Eyes: FATEeyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Je T'aime by Letis Tattoo

Top: Dotty Tank Top by Legal Insanity @ Tres Chic Event

Shorts: Dotty High waiste Shorts navy by Legal Insanity @ Tres Chic Event

Flip Flops: Kitten Flipps by Delirium

Pose: Candice 4 by [Expressive Poses]


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive