Do You Wanna Come Over?

Friday, August 19, 2016


Talk about sexy classy. For the sake of keeping my blog PG 13 I had to use a certain pose from Something New while using my rated R Delirium item that I just couldn't resist. First and foremost we have an item from Delirium that is not only see through (which is what transforms a post immediately from PG 13 to R) but has a hud as well to switch different types of textures. My readers can pick this up at the main store of Delirium! Next up we have this pose which is part of many different poses to show off accessories and other assorted things such as tattoo's. My readers can get these poses from Thrift Shop exclusively! Last but not least I have a couple of items from the August Luxe Box! This hair and of course heels are from the luxe box which I have to say that I absolutely am in love with! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Only You by Lamb.

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Eyes: FATEeyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Sexy Lotus by Letis Tattoo

Top: Stevie Harness Tank by Delirium

Skirt: Pina Mini Pleated Skirt Black by .:cheeky:.

Heels: Ribbon Heels by Reign.

Pose: Blog My Essentials 2 by Something New @ Thrift Shop


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive