Die Fun

Tuesday, July 05, 2016



Well I can say that the fourth of july was one of a bang. I accompanied my husband at a party with one of his 'co workers' and other types of friends. I somewhat enjoyed myself, but soon realized that I really don't have many friends that I would talk to on a regular basis. Or for that matter, get along with. I guess this is just another part of life that I will have to work through. I have a couple of sponsor items for today's blog post that I would like to share of course. First and foremost we have Something New with a cute pose that is available at the main store of Something New! This pose is a great thing to share with family members for a kind of greeting card, or some kind of message to a loved one for their rezz day. Last but not least, we have a new item hot off the racks from Delirium which is exclusively available at the main store of Delirium! These sneakers are not only interchangeable with textures but it makes the wearer tall as well! Happy Shopping <3  

Hair: Bijou by Truth

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Eyes: FATEeyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Auriga by Letis Tattoo

Dress: Nova Romper Creme by Maitreya 

Necklace: Ribbon Necklace by Zenith

Shoes: Tippy Sneaks by Delirium

Pose: I Love You by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive