All of Me

Tuesday, July 05, 2016


So far my day has been full of Pop Pilates and enjoying having the day off. Now if only I had my husband with me today, then we could do something fun. Oh well, that's what TGIF is for right? Today I got to post at the Arcanum which of course had a great place for Skyra and I to go for a retreat in Second Life. For my sponsor today, I have Something New with this cute retreat pose that is exclusively available at the I Heart the Cart Event! My favorite part about this pose has to be the amount of detail that Ally put into the textures of the small objects like the earbuds and the flip flops. Happy Shopping <3  

Hair: Bijou by Truth

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Eyes: FATEeyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Adrasteia by Letis Tattoo

Dress: Sarah Blue by Apple May Designs

Sandals: Taupe Antheia Sandal by Maitreya

Pose: Sandy Cuddles by Something New @ I heart the Cart Event


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive