The Arena

Sunday, July 10, 2016


I really hate working but then coming home and deciding well, now what? So I have decided to blog instead! I also had some fun last night with shopping for a new skin, now, I am not a person that likes freckles, but on the other hand, looks pretty darn good on Rosy! First and foremost, I have one item that is of course from Delirium! These platform shoes that I am wearing are exclusively at the main store of Delirium, which can be used and controlled with a hud to make your shoes unique! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Pretty Reckless II by Tableau Vivant

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Eyes: FATEeyes by Fateplay

NEW Regular Skin: Avril by Glam Affair

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Je t'aime by Letis Tattoo

Dress: Noelle Dress by *LpD*

Heels: Geena Platforms by Delirium


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive