Want Some More

Monday, July 11, 2016



Must. Get. Out. Of. Bed. Ugh. Haha. That was my experience when I woke up at 5:30AM today to go to work. I just could barley get myself out of bed because I had that correct position where if I dared to move, I would lose 100% comfyness. Fortunately, money won over comfort today. The mornings are the only time I can feel comfortable because of the extreme heat index that Texas has been having lately. I can barley even do my pilates without sweating way too much (let alone getting through more than half of the work out without having to stop). Today in Second Life I present a solution to fashion and heat index problems exclusively from Legal Insanity! Legal Insanity has come out with a bikini set that is specifically for mesh bodies that comes in my personal favorite crochet and other types of colors and textures! My readers can find this goody at the main store of Legal Insanity! <3 Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Fiona by Phoenix

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Eyes: FATEeyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Tattoo: Altair by Letis Tattoo

Bikini: Aria Bikini Crochet by Legal Insanity 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive