M.I.L.F. $

Sunday, July 03, 2016



I am so ready to not go to work, yet make more money.... ugh. I only wish that were possible. I am going to keep things short today because I am not exactly too chatty. First and foremost, we have the sexy outfit from Legal Insanity which is exclusive at the Anybody Exclusive. My readers can pick from different types of bikini colors and two different types of 'metal' for the wrappings. Next up I have a pose from Something New in the first picture that makes everything well and fit, especially sexy wise. My readers can pick up this pose from the Indee Teepee Event. Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: The Countess by Exile

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Eyes: FATEeyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Suit: Kajal Silver White by Legal Insanity @ Anybody Exclusive

Belly Button: Worth Feathered Stomach by .:ellabella:.

Tattoo: Auriga by Letis Tattoo

Heels: Gold Liaison Raven by Maitreya

Pose: Hot Winds by Something New @ Indee Teepee


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive