Needed Me

Saturday, July 02, 2016



I am quite amazed at the local pool in the area that I live in, I would have thought that it was going to be busy and loud, but instead my husband and I encountered a quaint, quiet public pool which is quite rare for once. Today I have a couple of new sponsor items from Delirium and Something New which one is more hobo chic, while the other is naughty and playful. I wanted to mix the two together. First and foremost, we have Delirium with the sexy top and bottoms (which I have to say that the bottoms with the string ties it makes the sexy-ness appeal quite high in my opinion) that come in a set and can be messed with a hud that make each unique. My readers can find this sexy set bit at the main store of Delirium! Last but not least, the hobo side of this pose would be Something New with their new group gift. My favorite part about this pose has to be that it could either be used as a solemn glance towards the sky, or just to look up at the night sky and see all that there is to see with the naked eye. This pose can be found exclusively at the Indee Teepee Event! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Ruby by Catwa

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Eyes: FATEeyes by Fateplay

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top & Bottoms: Caro Set by Delirium

Tattoo: Adrasteia by Letis Tattoo

Belly Button: Kylie Belly Chain Silver by Kibitz

Heels: Gold Liaison Raven by Maitreya

Pose: Look to the Stars by Something New @ Indee Teepee 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive