Dangerous Woman

Thursday, April 14, 2016


Thanks to my old SL friends I found a new type of outfit to show off in my blog! When I joined Second Life, I went to a place called the Arcanum along with my other gamer friends and we dived into magic huds and used them on each other like our lives were on the line. Or for others.... like they were just a tree :P Anyways, flash from the past! The sponsor item for this post I have today is Something New with this cute pose! This pose is not only sexy, but makes for a great window pose or just something to have off to the side of another photo as well. My readers can pick up this pose exclusively at the Pose Lovers Event! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Felicity by Truth

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit & Adornments: War Vixen by Arcanum

Pose: Coy by Something New @ Pose Lovers


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive