Ain't Your Mama

Tuesday, April 12, 2016


Long time no blog! I can at least say that I have achieved more progress with my RL wedding drawing ever so near. I have been stressed, but alas I have gotten through it, but needless to say I am more than excited about my marriage planning. That, and finally seeing the end result of the planning and having a party celebrating Skyra and I.  I would also like to mention a huge thank you to Something New for declaring me blogger of the month for March! This is a high honor considering Ally, Nieandera and I have gone through so much together over this year and half! It means a lot considering all that I have went through the past three years on Blogger, plus that Something New is always there with such great poses! Speaking of which, Something New has come up with some comical workout methods than I would have ever thought. My readers can pick up these comical work out methods at the Gacha Good April Event exclusively! Next up we have two other Delirium items that are steamed off the rack which my readers can exclusively pick up at the main store of Delirium! Not only do these sweat pants and shirt help with the work out process, but it makes it a hell of a lot sexier!

Hair: The Countess by Exile

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: Cropped Turtleneck by Delirium

Bottoms: Strappy Cargos by Delirium

Pose 1: Lets Get Physical Rare 1 by Something New @ Gacha Good April

Pose 2: Get Fit 2 by Something New @ Gacha Good April


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive