Team

Monday, March 28, 2016


Sorry about the late post, but I forgot I had this lined up in my Blogger! My Easter was lined up with too much to blog with oh well! First and foremost, we have this wonderful pose that would make this the Easter pose that it is, Something New at the Easter Town! Not only does it come with grass and cute eggs, it also has a cute sign at the front that also glows and does sparkles as well! The photo can't show that of course, but that happens to be my favorite part about the pose. Make sure that my readers get there before the pose is gone! This pose is only exclusive to the Easter Town! Next up we have the outfit that makes this blog post even more like Easter, but with a twist! Looks like the Easter bunny is stealing the eggs this year! Thanks to Delirium, my readers can also be evil bunnies as well! <3 Gotta love Chrissy and her style! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: The Countess by Exile

Outfit & Ears: Evil Bunny by Delirium

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Pose: Happy Easter by Something New @ Easter Town


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive