Hello B!tches

Sunday, March 27, 2016


I have to say, I have fallen in love with 2NE1's CL. I am not really into J-Pop or K-pop, but I make an exception for 2NE1. Especially now that CL has stormed out and just stomped the competition regarding J-Rap. I don't know about my readers, but I had a super Easter today! Full pun intended... I watched the Batman V. Superman movie and lets just say, if my readers enjoy action and a ton of DC Comic characters, then this is your best hour and a half! Other than the movie, I got to spend the day with my fiance and do a bunch of well needed snuggling and other couple stuff! I wish all my readers a happy Easter. Today we have this pose which is brought to my readers by Something New which can be exclusively found at the Glam Affair event! There are four different poses on this 'I Love You' statue, so my readers have plenty of poses to try out! Last but not least, what makes this pose all bunny-licious is Lamu Fashion with one of her newest clothes off the rack! Of course playing off of the Playboy style, Lamu has made an outfit for every sexy girl out there for Easter and of course Halloween too! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: The Countess by Exile

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit & Adornments: Playmate by Lamu Fashion

Heels: Gold Liaison Raven by Maitreya

Pose: Love Affair by Something New @ Tie the Knot Hunt


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive