7 Years Old

Sunday, April 17, 2016


Ugh, man alive have I had one of the worst days yet at work. The only saving grace is that I have two days in a row I have off work, I can rewind and sleep! Plus listen to all this rain that is falling down on the roof and relax. Today I have this sexy dress that will make all the jaws drop on the dance floor, which could only be made from Lamu Fashion! My readers can get this dress in multiple colors at the main store of Lamu Fashion! Last but not least, we have Something Erotic with Fifty Shades of Lust Fair with this sexy pin up pose that every woman will fall in love with! I know I did <3 Happy Shopping! 

Hair: Hold On Loosely by Exile

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: Dance with Me by Lamu Fashion

Heels: Gold Liaison Raven by Maitreya

Pose: Light Me Up by Something Erotic @ 50 Shades of Lust Fair


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive