You're Beautiful

Thursday, April 21, 2016


I can't say enough how much I do not want to continue to read Moby Dick for my class. Man alive, can Ishamael drone on about whales....  Anyways, before I go back to my horrible work day, I have some goodies for my readers! First and foremost, thanks to Something New's Aly & Nieandera, I was able to update my lovely fiance Skyra! Speaking of Something New, I have a new pose from the Slap N Dash Board with this cute pose! My readers can get this pose exclusively at the main store of Something New! Then of course I have Legal Insanity with a cute polka dot dress which is only available for a limited time at The Black Fashion Fair! Happy Shopping <3

On Rosy

Hair: Hold On by Exile

Head; Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: Daisy Dress Pois by Legal Insanity @ The Black Fashion Fair

Heels: Gold Liaison Raven by Maitreya

Pose: Piggyback by Something New @ Slap N Dash Board

On Skyra

Hair: Shaggy by Muism

Body: Adam V1.3 by Absolut Creations

Head: Jackson by Catwa

Clothes: Ryou by ::: B@R :::


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive