My House

Wednesday, March 16, 2016


It seems like this is where I should put something witty about St. Patricks Day or something of the like, but I have nothing really. All I can say is that I have achieved new heights in my work life, college life, and of course in Second Life! Not only have I redecorated (and finally rejoice in the fact that the land that I live on FINALLY took away the snow landscape) but I have been cleaning out my friends list in Second Life. If my readers are like me... you add people out of kindness and when you don't even know them! Which if I don't know them, you're off the list or if you don't talk to me either. Spring Cleaning! haha. Blog wise, today I have the lovely pose which is almost the center piece of the post from Something New! My readers can pick this pose up which is one of the many at the Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair! Plus, who doesn't love animated clover leaves! I have two brand new items just hot off the racks from Delirium Style which is the corset and pants! Not only does the corset come with different textures, as well as pants... this makes the outfit not only sexy, but unique! Happy Shopping <3

Bow: My Hair Bow by Delirium

Hair: Arabella by Truth

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Corset: Sugah Corset by Delirium

Pants: Bow Pants by Delirium

Heels: Gold Liaison Raven by Maitreya

Pose: Raining Good Fortune 1 by Something New @ Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive