Hands to Myself

Wednesday, March 16, 2016


Time for the super sexy pose! Of course Something New would be the ultimate sponsor that would make this possible for my viewers! This pose that I am using to show off my avatars body would be from The Pose Fair! My readers can get this pose exclusively for a limited amount of time! So hurry up! Last but not least, we have Legal Insanity with a super sexy outfit that also makes this post steamy! My readers can pick up this steamy bedroom piece at the Whore Couture Fair! Lots of place to visit and so little time! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Sicily by Truth

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Outfit: Tiffany Lingerie Lace by Legal Insanity @ Whore Couture

Heels: Gold Liaison Raven by Maitreya

Pose: We are the Lucky Ones by Something New @ Pose Fair



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive