Take Me Home

Saturday, March 19, 2016


What I do love about the spring is the growth of flora and fauna! I have planted a bunch of flowers and other assorted growth outside, hoping the the Texas sun won't kill them automatically. So far... they are just growing great, yet I am still optimistic. First and foremost, I decided to hit The Arcade and I grabbed myself some goodies of course! My readers better get over there while this round of the Arcade is still open! Drifting on into the next item on the agenda, we have this Top and set of pants from Delirium! Both these items come with huds that come with multiple colors to mix and match, but of course I am more of a teal and burgundy type of gal! Hurry up and get them at the Black Dot Event before they are all gone! <3 Last but not least, I have Something New with a spring look towards the Easter life! Not only does the tree come with couples poses, but it comes with a whole bunch of family sized poses! I just chose to use it as a couples pose only. I encourage my readers to challenge themselves and use every pose ball in ONE photo! My readers can pick this pose up at the Pose Fair! <3

Crown: Jelly Baby Tiara RARE by !Oleander @ The Arcade

Hair: Chami Cinnamon by !Oleander @ The Arcade

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Top: Sil's Cropped top by Delirium @ The Black Dot

Pants: Danita Pants by Delirium @ The Black Dot

Pose: Family Tree by Something New @ Pose Fair


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive