How Do You Know?

Thursday, March 10, 2016


Between finding a new job (one that doesn't drive me nuts regarding schedule and favoritism) and just a couple of months away from the wedding I am almost frazzled. Alas, I finally got around to attaching my head back on and doing a blog post! Lets just hope that I can round up some help along the way so I don't com-bust! In the meantime, I have a couple of items from my sponsors that are available to my readers! First and foremost, we have Something New with a cute bike pose which is only available at the Thrift Shop while it is still open! Next up I have this dress which is brand new from the Delirium racks! What I love about this dress is that it can be classy as well as more slutty-ish. Hey, I think that was just fine myself! 'Cause girl just wanna have fun after all! Teehee. Happy Shopping <3

Bow: My Hair Bow by Delirium

Hair: Arabella by Truth

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: Tara Dress Pussy by Delirium

Pants: Neve Legging by ColdLogic

Heels: Gold Liaison by Maitreya

Pose: Weekend Ride by Something New @ Thrift Shop


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive