She Will Be Loved

Tuesday, February 23, 2016


What I love about today is that I have the day off, and not only that, but finally I can relax and be myself, by myself, for a little while! I'm odd that way. I still manage to get plenty of things done though on my days off, for example...cleaning the house, laundry and cleaning the outside of the house, just to name a few. Now, trying to convince myself to do homework is a whole other ordeal. Haha. Anyways, today's blog post is all about Zenith and Something New! First and foremost, this Zenith outfit is one of my favorite pin up looks that I enjoy so much! That and, Zenith is generally my go to if I don't know what my avatar should wear for the day. Last but not least, I have Something New with their lovely umbrella pose! Now, since I live in Texas, I have to say that I was inspired by the people who have skin to sun contact issues (they carry umbrellas everywhere here). So instead of rain, I am going in the Texas fashion of denying the sun rays! This pose is one of three that can be found at the Thrift Shop exclusively! Get it while it lasts :P Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Emeline by Truth

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Sunglasses: Avery Sunglasses by Legal Insanity

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: Vintage 1940's Dress RARE by Zenith

Gloves: Vintage Leather Gloves Grey by Zenith

Bag: Leather Incase Bag Grey by Zenith

Shoes: Vintage Bow Heels Beige by Zenith

Pose: Umbrella of Love by Something New @ Thrift Shop


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive