Dime Store Cowgirl

Thursday, February 18, 2016


If I wasn't so clumsy at dancing in RL, I would probably do it much more often. I love the way dancing flows and keeps the skirts flying. Today I have successfully cleaned the outside of the mobile home in which I live in. Let me tell y'all.... that was a task. The green that was stuck to the siding was on there pretty hard. It took a lot of arm work, music, and water to get it done within three hours. Then I patched up part of the wall (fiance wasn't too happy about the way that I did it, but alas, I was proud!), got my flu shot, picked up my meds, and last but not least I fixed the window screen that was old and decrepit. Alright! Onto the blogger information for the day! First and foremost we have Legal Insanity with this sexy dress that comes in three colors that is the latest design! Not only is a strapless, but it has ties on the back that make it entirely sexy! Talk about blown away. Last but not least we have Something New with a dance pack that is exclusively available at Pose Lovers! Get em while they last! <3

Hair: Emeline by Truth

Head: Karin by LeLutka

Sunglasses: Avery Sunglasses Gold by Legal Insanity

Tattoo: Atria by Letis Tattoo

Body: Lara by Maitreya

Dress: Demi by Legal Insanity

Pose: Our Dance of Love by Something New @ Pose Lovers


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive