Jar of Hearts

Monday, October 12, 2015


"Rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens" I can't help but keep singing this song over and over again at my work. This is one song that always makes me happy and always keeps me in a clam state. Lets keep it short and snappy, today I have an outfit that is all about Viridis Style and Something New! This dress is from Viridis Style and is exclusively available at the main store! Then of course we have Something New with a pose that is all about the Breakfast at Tiffany's style which is exclusively at the MaMy Shopping Event!  Last but not least I have I have some heels that act like boots that are from Delirium! Have a fantastic shopping event! <3 

Hair: Fynnea by Truth

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Metallic (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Dress: Cystal Summer Dress by Viridis Styles

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Heels: Cheetah by Delirium

Pose: A Breath of Tiffany by Something New @ MaMy 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive