Same Old Love

Sunday, October 18, 2015


Ever wanted to be wicked but without the excuse for Halloween? Lamu Fashion of course has that all settled for you! My favorite part about this outfit has to be the floral arrangements and other necessities that come with it. My readers can pick this outfit up at the main store of Lamu Fashion! Happy Shopping <3

New Flash: I am VERY busy in RL as of late, but I am trying to commit to blogging as much as I possibly can because this is the only thing that keeps me sane as of late. If my readers have some ideas about new blogging areas to explore or any other sims that I should go visit, please don't hesitate to message me!

Hair: Zoella by Truth

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Metallic (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Outfit: Naimi by Lamu Fashion


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive