My Prerogative

Friday, October 09, 2015


Today I have an outfit that is truly in the spirit of Halloween, but then of course it could be a sexy gothic look as well. Today I am showing my readers that Delirium is ready for a slam dunk in your inventories! My readers can pick up this sexy outfit at the main store of Delirium! Next up also with Delirium we have these platforms that come in many different designs, which of course I had to pick a cheetah look because Rosy herself is just an animal. Last but certainly not least, I have a pose from Something New that is exclusively at the SSW Halloween Event! Happy shopping! <3 

Hair: Mehet by Damselfly

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Metallic (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Outfit: Kendra by Delirium

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Cheetah by Delirium

Pose: Witching Hour 3 by Something New @ SSW Halloween Event


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive