Fergalicious

Thursday, October 08, 2015



Fergalicious definition make them boys go loco
They want my treasure so they get their pleasures from my photo.
You could see me, you can't squeeze me.
I ain't easy, I ain't sleazy.
I got reasons why I tease 'em.
Boys just come and go like seasons

Today I have a special blog post for my readers! First and foremost, I have an outfit that is made exclusively by K-Pie Designs! This outfit is made by a fellow girl that is going through a Pineocytoma, and now she wants to pitch in and help out the Cure-Con!  She has a Pineocytoma and she is in in need of some assistance from our lovely Second Life basis! Not only has she created an outfit to help breast cancer survivors, but she has also made some nails that are also for the breast cancer awareness month! Also a side note... these nails are an ADORABLE pink and can be used for anything almost. Next up, we have Something New with a Breakfast at Tiffany's theme poses! These poses can be found at the MaMy Shopping Event! This pose that I am using in the post is one of the free gifts that can be found! And of course, I love doing this every now and then, but I have an exclusive look from Viridis Style! The heels that I am wearing are not only cute, but they are used for medium slink heels! My readers can hit up Viridis Style at their mainstore! They focus on chic, fabulous clothes and of course keep the Second Life style up to date! Happy Shopping! <3 

Barrett: The Kawaii Princess Hair Pin Gold by .Olive.

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Metallic (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Hair: Pretty Reckless I by Tableau Vivant

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Nails: I Wear Pink by K-Pie Designs @ Cure-Con

Outfit: Awareness Girl Slit Dress by K-Pie Designs @ Cure-Con

Feet: AvEhance Feet Medium by Slink

Heels: Britney Medium Heels Black by Viridis Style

Pose: Tiffany Style by Something New @ MaMy Shopping Event


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive