Jekyll and Hyde

Tuesday, June 23, 2015


I'd like to bring up a topic that my fiance and I have talked about extensively. Spotify vs. Apple. I understand that Spotify is the go to place for songs if someone has a vast array of music love (plus a really good place to get bio's from on your favorite artists), but I am more of an Apple girl. Alas though, Apple has me at a stand still with their upcoming way of listening to ALL of their music unlimited for so much a month as well. Where I stand on this, is that I buy the music that I listen too. I used to rip music when I was young (who didn't), but now I just listen to the better quality music and know that I am supporting the artist. Plus, Apple isn't going anywhere, so this way I am assured that my songs are there permanently. Last but not least, my reason for not using either of the 'free' listening companies is because when I buy my music, I listen too it... A LOT. Not even joking on that one. I make playlists, I put it on shuffle and I just have at it. Okay, down to business! Today's blog post is all about Sugarush! The skin that I am wearing is Lila which is the group gift of the month! My readers can snag this skin at the main store! Happy shopping <3

Hair: Sukie by TRUTH

Skin: Lila Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Berry Smoothie by Pink Fuel

E-Cig: Galaxy Purple Vape Cig by XO

Sunglasses: Avery Sunglasses Gold by Legal Insanity

Tattoo: Elixir II Tattoo by Demonic

Corset: Miss' Behavin Black by 1 Hundred

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Gun: Assassins Holster Colt by Obscure

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Kory Platforms Black by :[Beautitude]:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive