I Hope You're The End of My Story

Friday, June 12, 2015


If this isn't a premonition, I don't know what else is! Thanks to Lamu Fashion, I am wedding ready once again in second life! This pink bridal outfit is available at the Fantasy Angels 2015! Basically, Lamu is one of the designers for this event that has recreated a Victoria's Secret model fashion! Time to look sexy in SL! The skin that is helping me look my best on my second life wedding is the latest from Sugarush! Which my readers can pick up at the main store. Last but not least I have a sweet pose from Something New which is the June group gift! Make sure yall pick this up before it goes back to being pay for owning! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Delphine by TRUTH

Skin: Mabel Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: Latex Lips Flame by Tabou Irresistible

Outfit & Adornments: Gown Bride Pink by Lamu Fashion @ The Fantasy Angels 2015

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Pose: We Belong Together by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive