Bright

Thursday, June 11, 2015


This outfit made me think of a tiny fae Second Life friend named Amey, I feel like I am the bigger version of her in this post. Also, probably equally sparkly as her too. This radiant angelic outfit is from Lamu Fashion of course! Lamu has conspired to make some outfits for the Fantasy Angels 2015! The Fantasy Angels are inspired by the RL Victoria's Secret fashion shows! Which if there is one thing Lamu is good at, is making the best high quality fashion from RL styles! She is one of my favorite sponsors that pushes me to be the best blogger that I can be with various different types of outfits. Come be a Victoria's Secret Angel thanks to Lamu! Next up we have the latest skin from Sugarush which will be available at the main store! Last but not least I have this wonderful pose from Verocity which is exclusively at the Dream Fair! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Sanae by [taketomi]

Skin: Mabel Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Berry Smoothie by Pink Fuel

Outfit & Adornments: Aphrodite by Lamu Fashion @ The Fantasy Angels 2015

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: Dreaming 05 by Verocity @ Dream Fair


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive