Troubador

Monday, June 15, 2015



I wish I had a horse to cuddle with right now. I once was able to ride horses with a friend in high school who used to take me to her horse ranch. Then of course friends in high school that are 'friends', they ditch you so I wasn't allowed back on the premises. Hopefully one day I will have the ability to be able to ride horses for leisure time again. Today's blog post is all about Lamu Fashion! This outfit is one of the many that is featured in the Fantasy Angels 2015 Event! The Fantasy Angels is the SL knock off of the Victoria's Secret Event in RL! Lamu Fashion is one of the many designers that was chosen for this sexy and fun event. I have to say, the outfit that I am wearing right now, ranks as the #1 best outfit for that event! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: After the Rain Sparkle by Exile

Eyelashes: Starlett Lases Emerald by Glam Affair

Lipstick: Latex Lips Black RARE by Tabou Irresistible

Skin: Mabel Apricot by Sugarush

Outfit & Adornments: Butterflies in Freedom by Lamu Fashion @ The Fantasy Angels 2015

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive