The Real Me

Wednesday, June 17, 2015


"But you see the real me
Hiding in my skin, broken from within
Unveil me completely
I'm loosening my grasp
There's no need to mask my frailty
Cause you see the real me"

This picture does depict what I love to do in my spare time. I love to read, I used to have plenty of time to read when I didn't have to work or go to school (in between semesters). Thanks to Lamu Fashion, I was able to feel like a true queen while organizing my stack of books. When I was younger (and still kind of do) I used to make a big deal out of organizing my books in my 'library' and making sure that I loved my books and keep them in good shape. Lamu Fashion also has this outfit on the Fantasy Angels 2015 Event! This outfit is one of my favorites because I love the Baroque era, and I also love the way that Lamu implemented roses into the outfit! <3 She knows I am a sucker for roses. The pose set I am using is from Something New which is exclusively at the Black Dot Event as well! Happy Shopping <3

 Hair: Counting Stars by Exile

Skin: Mabel Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: Latex Lips Pink by Tabou Irresistible

Outfit & Adornments: Agata Lingerie Barocco by Lamu Fashion @ The Fantasy Angels 2015

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: The Bookstore by Something New @ Black Dot Event


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive