Girl Crush

Thursday, June 18, 2015



I feel like a sleep zombie today, I didn't sleep very well and lets just say that I am a tad bit cranky. Simply put, a woman needs her damn sleep. Today's blog post consists of Legal Insanity's latest design for women with just a touch of summer time happiness! What I love about this outfit that Legal Insanity made, is that it is boho chic style! Which for sure makes me all happy inside. The top and jeans/capris come in many different colors and designs! Feel free to mix and match and make everyone else jealous of your attire! Then I have these smexy nails that only the great Kelpie Snowbear from K-Pie Designs could have made! She has created once again some nails to represent her Pineocytoma for Shopping for Pie Marathon (which if you haven't seen, go check it out!). Not only do you get to get some great items, but you also get to help a woman afford a necessary surgery that her insurance refuses to pay for. More information on the Shopping for Pie website <3 Last but not least, I have two poses that I used from Something New! First and foremost, Short Stacked is the latest pose which is exclusively available at the Black Dot Event! And of course in order to pose my nails in such a fashion, I used one of the Blogger Hands and Feet that is available at the main store of Something New! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Colleen by Damselfly

Skin: Mabel Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: Latex Lips Pink by Tabou Irresistible

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Nails: Brain Invader Nails by K-Pie Designs @ Shopping for Pie Marathon

Top: Jaelle Top Flowers Azure by Legal Insanity

Belly Button Ring: Worth Feathered by .:ellabella:.

Pants: Baylie Capris Blue Jeans Jewels by Legal Insanity 

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pic 1 Pose: Short Stacked by Something New @ Black Dot Event

Pic 2 Pose: Hands and Feet 3 by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive