Sweet Dreams

Monday, April 13, 2015




For those of my readers who live down south, the temperature is tarting to get to the point of sweat! What better way to cool off than have some ice cream? Well, that is if your not like me and have lactose intolerance I wouldn't recommend it, but otherwise have fun! I absoultely love doing collabs with my friend Kelpie of Pie on the Window! Not only are we best buds, but we are almost like sisters too! Make sure you check out Kelpie's blog as well, she has fun ideas and most of htem are kawaii with a touch of something else! Here's to the details! Today's sponsors are: Something New with My Milkshake! exclusively at the Pose Fair! Next up we have the top and bottoms that I am wearing from FLRN which are exclusively at the Olala Event Round 3! Also from the Olala Event, I am wearing My Love from His & Hers! Make sure that y'all hit the Olala Event while it lasts as well! The 20th of April is when it closes! Still plenty of time to shop until you drop! <3 

Rosy

Hair: Bijou by TRUTH

Skin: Debra Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Top & Pants: Anna by FLRN @ Olala Event Round 3 April 1st - 20th

Rings: My Love by His & Hers @ Olala Event Round 3 April 1st - 20th

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: High Strapped Heels by StormCrow Designs

Pose My Milkshake! by Something New @ The Pose Fair


Kelpie:

Skin: Zoey Angel Food Natural F by AYA

Hair: Beans by Magika

Dress: Dress Baby by .The Blossom.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive