Rockstar

Friday, April 10, 2015



Who said rock stars had to be dressing the part? With this new outfit from Lamu Fashion (hot off the rack!) my readers can sing their way into happiness, or simply just look the part for the month of April. My favorite part about this particular outfit from Lamu has to be wiry white dots which make this outfit not only feminine, but less boring! Next up I have this lovely pose from Verocity! This pose is the Rare from the set, which has a bunch of lovely pin up poses! My readers know that I enjoy pin up poses because my avatar just shines with them. My readers can get this gacha pose at the main store of Verocity! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Rowan by TRUTH

Skin: Debra Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Matte (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Outfit & Adornments: Blossoms of Spring Peach by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: Jessica 6 Rare by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive