Like a Cowboy

Wednesday, April 08, 2015


This post is for my father, he was a true cowboy at heart and he just loved country music. Everytime I hear this song I think of him just singing along and relaxing. RIP dad. I am excited to say that I have redone my blog once again, this time I have the pictures to the way that I like! No size exclusions, just pure detail. Please feel free to check out the rest of the blog! I am still making changes here and there, but for the most part, the blog is finished! Today's sponsors are Legal Insanity and Verocity! The items from Legal Insanity are the entire outfit! My readers have the choice between mix and matching the tops and jeans from Legal Insanity! There are about five different types of jeans that my readers can wear as well as tops! I picked the faded with black because this is what I'd normally wear when I am lounging around at home. My readers can find this exclusively at the 100 Block! Next up we have a new pose set from Verocity, Amira! My readers can find these poses at the main store! Happy shopping! <3

Hair: Picabo by Damselfly

Skin: Debra Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Matte (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Outfit: Megan by Legal Insanity @ 100 Block

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: Amira by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive