Dear Daughter

Tuesday, April 14, 2015


The new Halestorm album came out just last night! *squeals* My fiance made sure that I was going to see Halestorm this May in Houston and lets just say that I am so PSYCHED to see them! Needless to say I'm going to bed absorbed in Halestorm until I can see them in May! For this blog post I have Kelpie of Pie on the Window with me! She is also my bestie and or sister <3 Make sure you check out her blog as well! Today's sponsors that are featured here are the Olala Event Round 3, Sugarush, Legal Insanity & Something New! With the Olala Event Round 3, I am wearing this long dress which I have turned into a long shirt because I thought would be cuter. My readers can snag this exclusively at the Olala Event Round 3 from April 1st- 20th! Next up we have Sugarush's skin Debra which I am just in love with! Y'all can get this skin at the main store since it is a new release! Legal Insanity's Margot pants have me drooling and I just can't resist wearing them! Those pants come in many other different colors and are available at the main store of Legal! Last but not least we have Something New with their prop pose set! This prop pose set is exclusively available at the Pose Fair! Now that I have delighted your fashion tastebuds... round up some lindens and go shopping! <3

Rosy

Hair: Vida by TRUTH

Skin: Debra Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Matte (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Top: Emillie Dress by #187# @ Olala Event Round 3 April 1st - 20th

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Pants: Margot by Legal Insanity

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: Story Time by Something New @ The Pose Fair


Kelpie

Skin: Zoey Angel Food Natural F by Aya

Hair: Beans by Magika

Outfit: Bad Seed by Lil Wise Owl


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive