I Like it Heavy

Thursday, April 16, 2015


Needless to say I did warn my readers that I was on a Halestorm craze right? This new album speaks to me in the way that the beats are played out. This might actually be my favorite album of Halestorms yet. Today's blog post has a new event! Yaaaaay! Nerds for Cures is having an event called the Cherry Blossom Festival! Not only is it shopping, but my readers can also help donate their time to shopping as a help towards a cure! I couldn't have it any other way! The Cherry Blossom Festival starts up the 24th of April so my readers have some time to collect lindens for shopping! This dress is one of the items from the Cherry Blossom Festival that my readers can find, I love this dress because not only can you pick this pattern, but there are also a variety of patterns and colors! Next up we have yet another item from the Olala Event Round 3! This tattoo is wicked and comes in three different shades for those that like to change up the skin tone! Last but not least I have a pose from Verocity which is exclusively available at the Black Fashion Fair! That's all for today folks! I have to get ready for company this weekend, they are going to help me try on wedding dresses and decide which ones look best on me. Toodles <3

Hair: Vida by TRUTH

Skin: Debra Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Matte (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Jewelry: Widow Walker Set by Chop Zuey

Dress: Asian Hope Mini Dress by CR Designz @ The Cherry Blossom Festival April 24th

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Tattoo: Phoenix Tattoo by [K] @ Olala Event Round 3 April 1st - 20th

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Boots: Grunge Thigh Highs Coal by DRD

Pose: Quinn 6 by Verocity @ Black Fashion Fair


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive