More Like Her

Friday, April 17, 2015


Today, barbie takes a bus instead of her wonderful exorbitant pink Cadillac. Most girls that grow up play with barbies (or guys, doesn't really matter in my book) and if any of my readers remember the Barbie Beach Bungalow House, that was the most mansion-like house ever for barbie. I remember getting that as a present one Christmas and I was BEYOND happy. I played with it until that Bungalow fell apart. That being said, I always had a nack for writing stories and whatnot and acting them out with my barbies. I kind of miss those innocent days. Special thanks to Lamu Fashion for creating this outfit to help me remember the good times! This outfit is available exclusively at the main store of Lamu Fashion! My avatar tends to have the pin up look so the Barbie theme kind of fits anyways! Last but not least, we have this wonderful pose that I am using today from Verocity! My readers can pick up this pose exclusively at the Black Fashion Fair! Have a wonderful weekend! <3 Toodles

Hair: Octavia by TRUTH

Skin: Debra Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Outfit & Adornments: Barbie White by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: Poetic 4 by Verocity @ Black Fashion Fair


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive