Domino

Monday, April 20, 2015


I am just cheesing out on this new dress that I got from K-Pie Designs! This dress can be bought at the Cherry Blossom Festival! The Cherry Blossom Festival is run by Nerds for Cures which helps raise awareness for whatever cause that they decide to pick! For K-Pie Designs, she has made some new dresses for all the women to be all fashionable this spring! <3 My favorite of the dresses has to be the one that I am wearing in this photo because it fits my normal lifestyle. Next up we have Verocity with the Ashley pose set which is available exclusively at the Pose Fair! I apologize for my lack of excitement today, I am quite tired and can't wait to fall asleep tonight. That's what I get for missing my medication two nights in a row.

Hair: Octavia by TRUTH

Skin: Debra Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Dress: Spring Dress Unicorn by K-Pie Designs @ Cherry Blossom Festival

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Boots: Vixen Boots Sand by Beautitude

Pose: Ashley 03 by Verocity @ Pose Fair


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive