Story of My Life

Wednesday, April 22, 2015


Needless to say, with finals coming up and the last exams being posted I am a bundle of anxiety as usual. I am rooting for myself to pass all of my classes, I won't even care if two of them are C's. I just want to pass them. I have a feeling though, that on my finals I will get a better grade than I have before, just because I have learned everything, reviewed and everything now makes sense. Such is the life of a college student. Today I have a special treat for my readers featuring Legal Insanity with the Grace outfit and the furniture that you can see in this picture is from the Relay for Life event at the Cherry Blossom Festival held by Nerds for Cures! My readers can snag this Legal Insanity outfit from the Black Fashion Fair while it is still going! The Grace outfit comes in many different colors and the most fun part about is that the belt is the accessory that really stands out the most, I personally picked blue because of my hair color for this post, but I was tempted to pick Lime as well! As for Nerds for Cures, the furniture is made by The Artist Shed and proceeds of the furniture will go to Relay for Life which is an organization that is legitimate in Second Life to helping those in need. If my readers need more information please go attend the shopping and check it out! There is nothing like shopping for a cause. 

Hair: Octavia by TRUTH

Skin: Debra Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Outfit: Grace by Legal Insanity @ Black Fashion Fair

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Slippers: My Piggly Silppers Aqua by !Blah

Furniture: Zig-Zag Gallery Couch, Pussy Willows Galore, Das Kube by The Artist Shed @ Cherry Blossom Festival


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive