Keeper of the Stars

Thursday, April 23, 2015


"I tip my hat
to the Keeper of the Stars
He sure knew what he was doing,
when he joined these two hearts.
I hold everything,
when I hold you in my arms.
I got all I ever need,
thanks to the Keeper of the Stars.

It was no accident,
Me finding you.
Someone had a hand in it,
long before we ever knew."

Thanks to my father and mother for singing this song to each other when they were in Variations, I was born. Plus this song and Neon Moon was ingrained into my brain as a child. Keeper of the Stars is going to be one of the first wedding songs that will be played at my RL wedding because it has so much meaning to me. Today's blog post is featuring the Cherry Blossom Fair by Nerds For Cures (Relay for Life) and Verocity with the Black Fashion Fair! This kawaii dress is from the Cherry Blossom Fair by KL!. This dress is part of the other dresses that are donationg part of their revenue to Relay for Life! So not only do you have a reason to shop until you drop, but my readers get cute outfits out of it too! Today's pose comes from Verocity which is exclusively available at the Black Fashion Fair! This pose is perfect for the time where you need your other to lift you up on their shoulders or just simply be in a picture with you. 

Hair: Octavia by TRUTH

Skin: Debra Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Dress: Innocence Dress by KL! @ Cherry Blossom Fair

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Wedges: Llou Straps by #187#

Pose: Night Out by Verocity @ Black Fashion Fair


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive