Tangled Up In You

Sunday, April 26, 2015



Due to me being sick, I haven't been blogging or really doing anything for about two days. I am up right now at about 3AM, attempting to get college work done and other things while I have some energy and I don't have a throbbing sinus headache for once (that probably won't last long). Today's blog post features the Cherry Blossom Festival which is for Relay for life. Shop for a cause y'all! Never a bad time :) Hopefully my readers have a better weekend than I am! <3

Hair: Pretty Reckless II by Tableau Vivant

Skin: Debra Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Dress: Sakura Lolita Yukata by MHC @ Cherry Blossom Festival (Relay for Life)

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Nails: Boku wa Panda by MHC @ Cherry Blossom Festival (Relay for Life)

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: Sakura no Hikari Gate Prop by MHP @ Cherry Blossom Festival (Relay For Life)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive