House On a Hill

Monday, April 27, 2015


.As if my sickness wasn't affecting my ability to not be ADD... I am now deaf in one ear from sinus pressure. Gee, thanks. On the bright side, the Cherry Blossom Festival is being extended for a couple more days! Depending on the vendors the Cherry Blossom Festival (Relay for Life) has a percentage of proceeds going to Relay for Life! Talk about a reason to shop! This dress and nails are from the Cherry Blossom Festival! Get them while you can <3 Plus today's post also has one of the new poses from Verocity that you can find in the main store! I promise that I will get more in depth in future blog posts, I just need to get cracking on some homework and other tasks that I have no energy for <3

Hair: Pretty Reckless II by Tableau Vivant

Skin: Debra Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Dress: Mali Dress Cream by AtHome @ Cherry Blossom Festival

Nails: Spring Flowers Manis & Pedis by [blissiere] @ Cherry Blossom Festival 

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Strap Heel Cream by Vero Modero

Pose: Fauna 5 by Verocity



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive