Neon Lights

Friday, December 12, 2014



Can we call this Allweekitis? Haha. Slowly but surely my coughing is letting up, but alas my dear readers.... I smell like chicken noodle soup. Which means I am dreadfully sick. Today's song for this post is one of my favorites as of late, and I feel as if it fits the pose that I did for Something New's Mondayitis. My favorite part about this pose has to be being flipped over in bed like 'I don't give a fuck'. Alyson sure has a sense of humor for sure! Then of course the outfit for this post today is made by Glitzz! I love how Glitzz put together something a little bit different than most of the outfits that you see for this holiday. Not only does it come with the outfit, but it also comes with boots, red nose, and of course the antlers! Who couldn't ask for more this holiday season? Where can you get this outfit? Of course at the OMG Room from November 28th to December 12th! Get it while it lasts! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Rowan by TRUTH 

Lipstick: <Lt. Tones> Baby Pink by Pink Fuel

Outfit: Hooded Dress by Glitz @ OMG Room  Nov. 28th - Dec. 12th

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Pose: Mondayitis by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive