Here's to Never Growing Up

Wednesday, December 10, 2014


Fourth day, and I feel like my throat is ripped out from coughing all night. Alas though I am on some medication finally, it can only get worse before it gets better. Today's featured sponsor is Lamu Fashion with this cute sweater dress that comes in different textures and of course Christmas themed! I have to say my favorite part about these sweater dresses has to be that they are all chic and the kitten. I am the one that loves kittens to an absurd amount. To add more cute things to this picture, I made sure that I put my hold-able deer that I got from the Arcade into the picture and bam! Have a non-sick week! 

Antlers: Reindeer Antlers by A close friend of mine

Hair: Bijou by TRUTH

Lipstick: <Lt. Tones> Baby Pink by Pink Fuel

Deer: ReindeerZ Gacha by .TMC.

Dress: Sweater Dress by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Medium Feet Female by Slink

Wedges: Bow Wedges Pink Polka by Perch


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive