Hold On

Tuesday, December 09, 2014




Day three of coughing and misery, I bring you guys something cute, cuddly and of course a cute item from the Arcade! The outfit that I am wearing today is from my sponsor KV! Which of course for this month is the KV Christmas Event! KV specializes in unique clothing for your closet that will make heads turn (in a good way) and everyone else jealous. The outfit that I am wearing is cute and of course is one of my favorites! My favorite part about this outfit has to be chic look that is for the winter months. The Arcade had wonderful items and my favorite part about the whole she-bang was the yorkies that were there! I was lucky enough to get a girl yorkie, but not as lucky enough to get the one in the purse of course. 

                           
K.V. Dream Fashion Agency is organizing the "KV Christmas Event 2014".
The Event name is "KV White Christmas",
The event will take place from the 1st to the 31st of December.
In the frame of this big event we have 3 different events linked to each other:
1) KV White Christmas – GATCHA
2) KV White Christmas – Shopping Way (exclusive discounted items)
3) KV White Christmas - Haute Couture

Hair: Newreem by Ohmai

Lipstick: <Lt. Tones> Babypink by Pink Fuel

Necklace: Angel Wing Daughter Necklace by LC - No longer available

Dress: Noelle by *LpD* @ KV Christmas Event Dec. 1st - 31st

Yorkie: Yorkie Puppies Caramel Hairbow by .tsg.

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Sonnata Shoes by Glitzz


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive