Silent Night

Monday, December 08, 2014


I have a special (sick blogger) post today featuring Kelpie from K-Pie Designs and of course my sweetheart! <3 In this special blog post, I will be keeping it short because right now, all I can think about is my head, on a pillow and sleeping. The flu sucks. The two sponsors for today's post are Legal Insanity & Something New! First off, Legal Insanity has come out with a new lingerie top, which I have turned into a regular sexy top, that you can find at Bitch & Chic! My favorite part about this top has to be that it fits well with any skirt, and you can easily make it into something risque. Last, but not least I have Something New with the Silent Night props and poses! Allyson has done it again folks and made a Silent Night into a toddlers dream come true (special thanks to Kelpie for being willing to be a chi bi for the shoot! <3)! My favorite part about this set up had to be the lights. You can control the lights and what pace they go at, or change other types of settings as well. My readers can find this pose set at the Silent Night Hunt! Which lasts from December 1st to the 31st. A side note, I went to the Arcade before I got all sick, and let me tell you guys... there was a ton of good things there this time! I spent the rest of my reserve money and I'd say it was well worth it! Happy Shopping! <3

Make sure you check out Kelpie's Blog as well! Pie On the Window

Skyra's

Hair: Shaggy Black by Muism

Outfit: Vartan Outfit by FashionNatic

Kelpie's

Hair: Velvet by Spellbound

Skin: Delilah Skin Pure by Birdy

Avatar: BabyGirl V.2.4 by ToddleeDoo

Outfit: Fall Outfit Freebie by The Blossom 

Rosetta's

Ears: Cartoon Wings Pink by A*S

Hair: Rola by Taketomi

Lipstick: <Light> Shine (red) by Pink Fuel

Earrings: Geometric Triangle Black by Glow

Top: Lingerie Top Black by Legal Insanity @ Bitch & Chic

Ring: Heart Diamond Ring Gacha Red by Diamante

Hand: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Skirt: Oldies Skirt Beige by JesyDream

Heels: Brooklyn Ankle Boots Grey By Bootgasm

Pose: Silent Night by Something New @ Silent Night Hunt Dec. 1st - 31st


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive