We Wish You A Merry Christmas

Thursday, December 04, 2014


It's time to deck the halls and put up all those ornaments! This is one of the most favorite times of year where women and men go absolutely mad with decorating and gift giving. I can personally say that my own mother has rubbed off on me because ever since I moved to Texas, I've missed the insane decorations. Which of course I brought down some of my own to decorate with! Today we have two sponsors, first off is Lamu Fashion with the Christmas outfit that is featured! My readers can find this at the mainstore where you can choose what color the bottom part of the pumps are! My favorite part about this outfit has to be the candy cane heels. Last, but not least is Something New with their own Christmas edition of poses! This pose is apart of the Christmas Gift Gacha Set which can be Found at You Better Not Pout from December 1st to the 31st. This pose is apart of four other poses that you can get that are cute, fun and of course, in holiday cheer! Also on a side note, I found a new hair store that I absolutely adore! It is called Taketomi. I guarantee that my readers will be in love (for guys AND girls)! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Sanae by Taketomi

Lipstick: <Light> Shine (red) by Pink Fuel

Outfit: Christmas Candy by Lamu Fashion

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose:  Mousey by Something New @ You Better Not Pout! Dec. 1st - 31st



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive